How to orphan a feature? (OpenChange)

Clearly the OpenChange feature won't make it into Fedora 10, and as I
feel my energies are best spent on upstream development, I would like to
orphan the feature http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/OpenChange and
the referenced packages (still pending review), for someone else to take
over for a future release.

Aside from a note like this to the list, what else do I need to do?

In particular, as libmapi/openchange has been approved, but not put into
CVS, how do I ensure this approval is useful to whomever comes after me?

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett
--
Andrew Bartlett