Why eGroupWare is not in Fedora?

http://eGroupWare.org
It is sponsored by RedHat. Download page present links to src.rpm (from openSUSE buildservice <http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/eGroupWare/> :) ) so I think it is not hard porting for Fedora. Any legal issues? On first look it is GPLv2 and GPLv3. So, why it is not here (I also check reviews in progress)? Or it just wait maintainer and I can try make review request?

With best regards, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus).