Re: make force-tag gone

Bastien Nocera wrote:
I'm pretty sure it was discussed before, and I forcefully ignored it
thinking people would realise it was a bad idea to drop it.

It's just that it's making us look like idiots in the changelogs, having
to bump release for something like that:
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/gvfs/devel/gvfs.spec?r1=1.69&r2=1.70

Yes please put force-tag: back, or make 'scratch-build' without a branch tag.