Re: Banned from Fedora Forums

On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 14:19 -0400, Warren Togami wrote:
> This is especially problematic when Fedora Forum is our #1 preferred
> place to direct end-users to for end-user support.  fedora-list is a
> dramatic pile of fail for this purpose.  We also want to promote greater
> participation of fedora developers on Fedora Forum in order to better
> understand what are the common failures and to encourage users to follow
> the proper processes to isolate the causes and test solutions.

Should Fedora Forum be our #1 preferred place?  I periodically drop in,
and I have to agree with Richard that there is not much incentive for
developers to invest time trying to answer questions there.

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple fedoraproject org>

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E