Re: modesetting feature status

Dave Airlie wrote:
Hi,

So one of the features we've been trying to land for F10 that is a major
change in how we deal with graphics hardware in the Linux world.

<snip>

Hi,

I own both an r200, r300 and r500 based card. Sofar I've refrained from filing any modesettings related bugs, as the code is moving so fast that my bug would be obsolete the next day. Would now be a good time to start filing bugs about any issues I encounter? If not, when do you expect the code to be in a state where you want to know about any regressions compared to F-9?

Thanks & Regards,

Hans