Re: Beware: External repos can break key transition

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
2008/9/11 Callum Lerwick <seg haxxed com>:
Something to be aware of if you have non-technical users using Livna,
and you didn't think you needed the skip-broken plugin...

Seems okay for me. I just installed xine-lib-extras-nonfree on my
32bit system. Perhaps this a transitory issue due to one of the
mirrors not being fully synced?

That seems likely; I just checked again, and the new fedora-release is only just now showing up for my home machine. The livna update has been there for a few days.

I didn't try without --exclude=xine\*, but I bet things would fail before the newkey repos are installed.

--
Matthew
If you believe you received this e-mail in error, you are probably sadly mistaken, but if not, aren't you lucky? -- Unknown