Re: Beware: External repos can break key transition

On 11.09.2008 20:51, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
2008/9/11 Callum Lerwick <seg haxxed com>:
Something to be aware of if you have non-technical users using Livna,
and you didn't think you needed the skip-broken plugin...
Seems okay for me. I just installed xine-lib-extras-nonfree on my
32bit system. Perhaps this a transitory issue due to one of the
mirrors not being fully synced?

Likely; but the problem happens each time when Livna/RPM Fusion packages with deps on a specific Fedora packages get pushed in sync; that creates a lot of trouble -- I'd say once for 24 hours each two weeks. Most people blame livna for it, but in fact it's a general problem and livna can only push to early or to late.

More details:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-August/msg00041.html

CU
knurd