Re: Beware: External repos can break key transition

Richard Hughes wrote:
On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 10:27 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
I'd *much* prefer if users don't run into that trouble at all. I currently think that the best solution is the one outlined in this sub
thread:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-August/msg00151.html

E.g. enable skip-broken by default

The yum backend in PackageKit tries to enable --skip-broken, but it
doesn't seem to make much difference.

For those cases a '"More Information" button in PackageKit' is likely
a really good idea.

The text I've got already is this:

case PK_ERROR_ENUM_FILE_CONFLICTS:
	text = _("Two packages provide the same file.\n"
		 "This is usually due to mixing packages for different software sources.");
"for different" or "from different" ?

	break;
case PK_ERROR_ENUM_PACKAGE_CONFLICTS:
	text = _("Multiple packages exist that are not compatible with each other.\n"
		 "This is usually due to mixing packages for different software sources.");
same question here...