Re: NetworkworkManger and network based filesystem /usr

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Peter Jones (pjones redhat com) said:
I'm not necessarily against stopping supporting this, but it does mean that upgrading won't work on some systems. And it means that "yum upgrading" will fail /catastrophically/ on those machines.

How so, if yum upgrades don't switch you from network -> NM? (yet)

Yeah, if we're not doing that then it should be ok for this particular problem; though in general we still need to be careful about this.

--
        Peter