Re: Pulseaudio : lots of issues, how can I help?

Colin Walters wrote:

Those have been useful to me in a lot of circumstances that I don't
see going away anytime soon.  Here are a few just off the top of my
head.

"Login is slow" - something we know about and makes sense to fix,
rather than having an entirely different way to log in.

How about 'starting X doesn't work'? Or can you guarantee that won't ever happen again? And what about servers that don't need any X programs? Or where essentially all access is through ssh, remote X sessions, and freenx/NX?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com