Today's (9/12) rawhide all users = unable to authenticate user!

Booting normally to GDM, using normal root login gives me unable to authenticate user.  If I boot to init3, my user/pass works just fine, then I can startx.  I attempted passwd and reset my pass with no luck!

Anybody else?  Should I file this under GDM?

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours? Fedoraproject.org