Re: Pulseaudio : lots of issues, how can I help?

Chuck Anderson writes:

> Audio works on the GDM login screen.  Orca starts and reads the login
> window to me...

What Fedora? And, what GDM? This worked, hmm, perhaps 60-70% for me back
in Fedora 8. But GDM has gone through a massive rewrite since then. None
of the users I'm in touch with have gotten this to work on F-9 or later.

So, please share the magic if you know something we don't.

Janina