Re: Pulseaudio : lots of issues, how can I help?

Colin Walters writes:
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 9:27 PM, Seth Vidal <skvidal fedoraproject org> wrote:
> > On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 19:02 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> >
> >> I'm talking about the direction and technology of the desktop product;
> >> what server images, embedded etc. do is an entirely different matter.
> >

> > Desktop Product? We don't make a desktop product.
>
> The live CD image, combined with the default comps tree from
> "gnome-desktop" is what I consider the desktop product.
>
> > We make a linux
> > distribution.
>
> I am certainly not here to make a "linux distribution", which I
> consider a derogatory term.

And this is your reason for denying others the choice they would make?
Well, that rather speaks for itself, imho.

In any case, thanks for hijacking the thread away from pulseaudio. I
guess the system daemon is still purely theoretical--described on
pulseaudio.org without specifics.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina a11y org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina a11y org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org