Pulseaudio : lots of issues, how can I help?

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Mon Sep 15 10:39:16 UTC 2008

On Saturday, 13 September 2008 at 00:52, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 6:36 PM, Matthew Woehlke
> <mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
> >  No,
> > thanks; I'd rather have X fail to start and dump me at a normal console from
> > which I can fix the problem *without rebooting*, much less needing to dig up
> > a rescue disk :P.
>
> I believe we already do that today, and am not advocating removing
> that functionality if possible.

You said you were, just the day before. Are you retracting your statement?

> Anyways, I've said what I need to, so hopefully people won't be surprised later.

Surprised by what, exactly? If you disable text mode log in, you'd better be
prepared to handle an enraged mob with torches and pitchforks, because this
is going to get ugly real soon. ;)

Regards,
R.

Livna http://rpm.livna.org | MPlayer http://mplayerhq.hu