Non responsive maintainer question

A bug I reported back in February (#432767) has been sitting for some time with a couple of reported fixes, but no response from the maintainer.

I've looked at the non-responsive maintainer policy, but this seems to only apply in the case where you want to take over the package yourself - which I don't have the skills to do.

Is there a procedure for flagging up that a package maintainer seems to have gone AWOL whilst asking for anyone suitably qualified to take it over?

Simon.