standby and cd discovery

Hi,

I assume this is a bug (or a _really_ annoying feature):

Whenever I put my thinkpad to sleep (standby), with a cd in the drive
and resume, that cd pops up as a folder as if I inserted it.
Thats annoying. After the third standby/resume cycle I _know_ whats on
that disc!
Does anyone know if this is _really_ a bug or how to fix it (if its
fixable it should propably be fixed in the release version)?

thank you

christoph