Re: Fedora 10 feature owners--rescue your unfinished feature pages!

John Poelstra wrote:
I'm working to get http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/FeatureList into a near final state. This important for our beta release notes and announcement as well as accurately advertising the features that *will* be in Fedora 10. It is also very important for focusing our testing efforts!

According to a review of all the feature pages, the following features have not been updated since the Feature Freeze on 2008-09-11 and/or are not 100% complete.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Eclipse34

I have just updated this.

-- Jeff J.