Re: Pulseaudio : lots of issues, how can I help?

Alan Cox wrote:
On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 04:27:38AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
It is not hardware specific. If you do that often enough, you will

That I doubt.

probably hit it sometime or the other. It is not easily reproducible however.

The mode switch logic is driver specific so would be hardware specific in X

Yes, I wasn't very clear. What I meant was it occurs in many systems rather than being limited to one particular hardware.

Rahul