Re: Fedora not "free" enough for GNU?

On 9/17/08, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
jude ui wrote:

   Might want to take a look at

   http://doolittle.icarus.com/~larry/fwinventory/2.6.17.html

   Rahul

   Why is there the source for firmware?

>Sorry. I am not sure what that means.

Rahul

Thanks for the link - but it's debian-I thought we were talking about Fedora here

And to repharse my question - Can't you guys reselse the firmware as opensource - are they prosperity drivers? (correct me if I'm wrong)