system-autodeath

A while back I mentioned a system-autodeath idea for fedora. For some
reason I had neglected it but this evening I put it together. If you
take a look it is utterly trivial and just uses cron to kill the default
route. I'm sure there are limitless ways this will not be perfect but I
think it will probably be good enough.

http://skvidal.fedorapeople.org/system-autodeath/

If you can come up with any way it is broken, let me know, otherwise
I'll probably submit it for review.

Thanks,
-sv

--