Re: Fedora not "free" enough for GNU?

Alan Cox wrote:

The Java issue is similar. Sun really want 'Java' to mean Sun Java compatible
in all respects and passing the test suite. What they never seemed to grasp (or
I suspect didn't at the time want to admit) was that nobody really minded that
but instead wanted to build interesting things and change the code around and
didn't care if it was called something else.

I think I've missed something if that's actually the case. Is there really a non-Sun java that is 100% compatible? When I run java apps, I don't want something "interesting" to happen.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com