Re: How important is comps.xml to us these days? Which packages should be in comps.xml and which not?

Richard Hughes <hughsient <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Sure. PK groups are different to comps groups. There are tons of comps
> groups, and I wanted only a few that we can share between distros. There
> are other distros than fedora that will share these categories.

But those "tons of comps groups" need to be shown! For example PackageKit isn't
showing the KDE Software Development group at all. We need that group shown
(and as a group, not a metapackage).

        Kevin Kofler