Re: No dynamic groups in PackageKit

I think this discussion is getting a little heated and it is not the most constructive, if you want something to change IMHO.

I agree in there is some issues with the static groups currently in pk.
so i have made this proposal on the upstream packagekit list.

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/packagekit/2008-September/003675.html

To solve some of the issues being discussed in this thread.

Tim