Re: How important is comps.xml to us these days? Which packages should be in comps.xml and which not?

On Mon, 2008-09-22 at 21:00 +0000, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Jesse Keating <jkeating <at> redhat.com> writes:
> > Is "not suitable for us" supposed to mean that PK is trying to hard to
> > be generic across the distros so that we lose the classifications and
> > groupings we work on in Fedora, so that PK is not suitable for Fedora?
>
> I agree that that's about the only conclusion we can draw.

I get the impression you don't like PackageKit, which is fine, but I
would prefer you stick to helpful suggestions and working _WITH_
upstream rather than dictating what upstream HAS to do according to you.

Richard.