Re: specspo and PackageKit

On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 11:36 +0200, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> Are there statistics about localization coverage in spec files? The
> bloat is even less desirable if only a handful of packages are going
> to benefit...

Well, I've attached the results of my script to extract and analyse the
translations -- and it seems a lot of the packages are well translated.

I just keep thinking about how effective an out-of-band translator
package is, but the alternative is giant spec files like PLD linux:
http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/SPECS/BitTorrent.spec?rev=1.81;content-type=text%2Fplain

Richard.