Re: specspo and PackageKit

> seth vidal (skvidal fedoraproject org) said:
> > for example - translating pkgs might best be served by translating the
> > metadata in external files.
>
> Isn't that just moving the source of the large bloat and translation from
> one point to another? What does it gain you?

not having them in @base for everyone, and for EVERY language - even if
you're not speaking any of them.

so then we could have the lang things separate per lang in the metadata

'oh look, you're in russian, grab the russian translations, too'

not
'oh look, you're using en_US, go grab EVERY DAMN LANGUAGE'

right?

-sv