Re: Tried Pulse Audio Again--No Good For A11y

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:50 PM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell gmail com> wrote:

> Except I want my other logins to be from other places.  Like one on the
> console, one freenx/NX'd and floating, others xdm'd, perhaps Xnested.

There are two answers on remote login:

1) Unix shell over ssh - we're not breaking this, but it is what it is
2) Access currently logged in desktop over VNC/your-protocol-here via vino

Ideally vino would also allow you to dynamically enable remote new
logins over GDM/XDMCP though policykit.

But Xnest and console are broken and should not be supported except as
debugging/development tools.