Re: specspo and PackageKit

> On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 10:38 -0400, James Antill wrote:
>

> > 2. you have to download all langs with specspo
>
> Is it really worth solving this problem without also solving the 'must
> squeeze all the languages in the world on the livecd' problem ?

If you don't install specspo you save that space on the livecd.
Then when someone wants translated info they get it dynamically from all
repos that support translated metadata, for example.

> If I understand Bill correctly, specspo has lang tags, so making lang
> tags useful would solve both problems at the same time.

But it doesn't and it doesn't  solve them for multiple repos at all.
Since, afaik, you can only have one specspo pkg at a time.

-sv