Re: please deactivate services by default!

Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:47:16PM +0100, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
ssmtp doesn't do local delivery does it?

No it doesn't (at least it didn't some time ago). Same for esmtp. But they
can still be /sur/sbin/sendmail replacements.

Ok, so you still broke cron? I use cron for backups. I care about getting that output delivered. For similar people not reading this list, how are you going to ensure that their jobs still run and their output still gets delivered like they're used to?

--
Matthew
I was recently amused by issuing 'rm -rf $KDEDIR'... from Konsole, while in a KDE session. And nothing bad happened whatsoever. Try THAT on Windows :-D.