Re: please deactivate services by default!

Matej Cepl wrote:
On 2008-09-24, 23:54 GMT, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Ok, that's acceptable just as long as "local delivery" is still a choice and ensures that sendmail gets installed. And as long

I guess you meant

s!sendmail!/usr/sbin/sendmail!

Strictly speaking, yes, though I was somewhat assuming "sendmail" would be the default provider of that (though that isn't critical).

--
Matthew
"You know what Microsoft's problem really is? They've lost the ability to feel ashamed." -- Pamela Jones (Groklaw)