Do we care about /sbin /bin linked to /usr/lib ?

Hi,

I wrote a utility that checks all apps in /bin & /sbin to see if they link
against anything in /usr. Is this a problem that we care about?

/bin/rpm uses something in /usr
/sbin/arping uses something in /usr
/sbin/audispd-zos-remote uses something in /usr
/sbin/audisp-prelude uses something in /usr
/sbin/audisp-remote uses something in /usr
/sbin/auditd uses something in /usr
/sbin/cifs.upcall uses something in /usr
/sbin/grubby uses something in /usr
/sbin/lsusb uses something in /usr
/sbin/nash uses something in /usr
/sbin/setkey uses something in /usr