Re: please deactivate services by default!

Am Donnerstag, den 25.09.2008, 15:22 -0500 schrieb Matthew Woehlke:
> Christoph � wrote:
>
> (What is the symbol in your name supposed to be, incidentally?
> Thunderbird is rendering it as a ? in a diamond.)

You are the one talking about obfuscating sender ;) No, its just an ö,
as in Höger, my name. This mail should be encoded in utf-8 (hope that
doesn't break your backup ;) I cannot efford a lawyer), so I assume your
decoding doesn't work well.

> If someone could clear this up, it would help.

I was only talking about the daemon started at bootup what is not
usefull IMO.