unfrozen repo somewhere?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Fri Sep 26 09:11:09 UTC 2008

Hello,

I understand why rawhide should be frozen at some points, but sometime
there is a package one really wants, that is built in koji, but not
available in rawhide because it is frozen. In my case, for example,
rpm-build is broken but aleady fixed. So maybe it would be worth having
a special repo that would not be enabled, but that would allow to have
the latest builds during a beta freeze. In my opinion this repo should
also be used for Matt rebuilds since there are alot of already fixed FTBS
in his reports due to the freeze, which is a bit annoying.

--
Pat