f11 beta xfce live install/run problem

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 19:56:12 UTC 2009

I'm actually having a similar issue when trying to test in VirtualBox.
I see the boot up process (I forget the name of the new replacement
thing) load the progress bar and then just a blank screen. I plan to
boot to real hardware soon as soon as I have some free time and see if
i can get to a tty to check logs and such. Otherwise I will be trying
to compose a more updated image in a few days and try again.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com