f11 beta xfce live install/run problem

psmith johnsmithdoe14 at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:27:44 UTC 2009

Caius "kaio" Chance wrote:

well to follow up on this i can't get the i686 xfce live, the standard
i686 gnome live or the x86-64 dvd install F11 beta media to work on my
desktop or netbook, both of which are currently running F10 :/

i'm going to try and work through it this evening but if i get no joy
i'll just wait for F11 final and go contribute to other projects that
check there media before releasing it! i get that it's beta, but how are
you supposed to help squash bugs if the bloody distro wont even install!