[Help Wanted]F-9 Update of stellarium for Qt-4.5

Hallo,

there is a plan to introduced Qt-4.5 on F-9 in the next weeks. Because on the upstream website on the stellarium project I could read that the recent release of this software was patched to work together with Qt-4.5 I have create an update for this package.

The update you may find at:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/stellarium-0.10.2-2.fc9.1

Because I'm on vacation for the next two weeks and have not network access, It may be nice, if anyone which have the required right to push this update into the require stages can take over this task to make sure, that the user may got a working release
of this package.

BTW: Why are there no pushes on bodhi on the several last days?

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt