Re: future f12 test days

Adam Williamson wrote:
On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 20:46 +0100, psmith wrote:

also if you are moving to using usb images for the test days surely the 700mb cd limit can be stretched a little if needed for the live image?

Er, we're not, and no-one said we were?

I said we *shouldn't* do USB images because we provide a CD image and
it's trivial to convert that to a USB image if that's what you want.
well as my message was in reply initiall to this email