Re: Looking for reviews swaps

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Ralf Corsepius wrote:

I say Fedora is inconsiseent: These sound files, images, etc. are not
free and qualify Fedora as "non-free". Fedora's separation between
"data" and "programs" is absurd.

So all OFL and Vera licensed fonts are non-free? Every group that I know
of including FSF and Debian differentiate between data and content. At
times, it is a gray area but is hardly absurd. Here is the FSF guidelines:

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-system-distribution-guidelines.html

Are you coming up with your own definition of non-free?
"Free sources": Legal to copy, reuse and modify.