Looking for reviews swaps

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 7 14:44:45 UTC 2009

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>> Are you coming up with your own definition of non-free?
> "Free sources": Legal to copy, reuse and modify.

This is far from a comprehensive definition. In your next mail, you talk
about "artistic rights" which means you *are* differentiating data and
programs.  So I will ask you again, have you looked into the games
packages which already have similar content? Have you read the OFL or
Vera license? Do you see the similarity between what you object to
within the game data and the font license? For say jpeg, would you
insist on the SVG being available if that was the original source? What
about the "source" of fonts? You can take it to any extreme you want.

Rahul