My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Wed Apr 8 17:02:57 UTC 2009

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 11:29 AM, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:
>> David wrote:
>>> enough. One little change. I change many things from the defaults.
>> With each fedora release, I increasing change more. I am seriously asking
>> myself why I am using a distro which is increasingly divering from my needs,
>> and which I experience to be increasingly less usable wrt. certain aspects.
>
> My list of post install things to do is also growing.

If all issues were so easy to fix - Unfortunately, there are serious
issues with some packages which can't be fixed with %posts/%triggers ;)

In many such cases, my impression is, the causes are related to
certain individuals, who are not able to separate their roles as
"upstream developer", "packager" and (not too seldom) as "@RH".