Re: Orphaning a few packages

Notifying intention to take ownership is outlined in the procedures in the wiki, please read these guidelines and obide by them.

-Adam
(From my G1)

On Apr 12, 2009 7:54 PM, "Orcan Ogetbil" <oget fedora gmail com> wrote:

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 8:17 PM, Orcan Ogetbil wrote: > On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 8:12 PM, Kevin Kofle...

I re-orphaned portaudio. I see that it is patched to work with
pulseaudio, which, I think, must be banned from the surface of Earth.
I am not planning to maintain a package with such a patch.

Anyone who is interested can take it over.

Orcan

PS: Speaking just for myself, I won't be among those people who'll get
annoyed if someone takes over an orphaned package and does not report
this on the mailing list. For everyone's information.