qt 4.5

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 07:37:11 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 15 April 2009 07:30:13 Eric Tanguy wrote:
> I know qt 4.5 is in updates-testing repo but i have a package (scidavis)
> also in testing repo which needs qt 4.5. So when qt 4.5 will be in
> stable repo and how to know it.

Hi Eric,
Qt 4.5 will be probably in stable early next week, together with KDE 4.2.2 but
first we need some feedback and there are still some issues with 4.5
compatibility.

For Fedora KDE related discussion it's better to use fedora-
kde at lists.fedoraproject.org mailing list. Follow this mailing list to know
time of push to stable. Or we can add your package to our big stable push
group.

Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Řezník <jreznik at redhat.com>