My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 18:36:24 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-14 at 18:20 -0700, Christopher Stone wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 4:11 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2009-04-14 at 18:14 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> >
> >> We aren't whining.
> >>
> >> We are fiercely fighting to prevent serious harm to Fedora's usability.
> >
> > Oh, come on, quit exaggerating. This is a pretty trivial issue. Grow a
> > sense of perspective.
>
> Adam obviously has not given much thought to the ramifications this
> change has.  Hey Adam, why don't you pretend you are sitting behind a
> help desk trying to help out newbies?  Maybe it is *you* who needs to
> grow some grey matter.

Heh...that's funny.

awilliamson at forum.mandriva.com: Total posts:  25452
[4.15% of total / 17.23 posts per day]

AdamW at fedoraforum.org:
Location: Vancouver, BC

not to mention countless posts on osnews, distrowatch and zillions of
tiny blogs all over Teh Intarwebs, the vast majority of which were,
precisely, helping out newbies.

I don't usually bother with arguments based on personal reputation, but
you clearly have no idea what I've been doing for a living for a very
long time. :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey