Re: My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Eric Sandeen wrote:
> I've been doing my damnedest to not follow this thread, but ... neither
> ctrl-alt-backspace nor a reboot should result in a corrupted filesytsem
> or an unclean fs shutdown....

If their system does not respond to attempts to reboot from the menu (or in
some cases even if it would because they don't even bother trying), users
will just hit the reset button or pull the plug, and in that case the file
system has no time to clean up anything.

        Kevin Kofler