Re: no /etc/acpi/events in F11?

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 08:30:14PM +0100, psmith wrote:
> i just noticed that there is no longer an /etc/acpi/events folder in F11,
> has this been totaly removed? as in f10 i use this to hook into acpi events
>  to change powersaving settings on my laptops. how would i go about doing
> this in f11?

  I have this folder on F11, it is owned by acpid. Moreover, there were
SELinux policy fixes for this folder recently, so it's not going away :)

  Nevertheless, powersaving changes should better go to /etc/pm/

--
Tomasz Torcz                        To co nierealne -- tutaj jest normalne.
xmpp: zdzichubg chrome pl          Ziomale na życie mają tu patenty specjalne.