bluetooth headsets and pulseaudio in rawhide

Lennart Poettering mzerqung at 0pointer.de
Fri Apr 17 22:47:02 UTC 2009

On Sat, 18.04.09 00:38, Kevin Kofler (kevin.kofler at chello.at) wrote:

> Lennart Poettering wrote:
> > Yes, this should work. PA picks up all audio devices that are
> > connected via the bt applet.
>
> Is that code specific to gnome-bluetooth or does it also work with other
> bluez frontends, e.g. kdebluetooth?

No clue. I doubt they follow upstream bluez as closely as Bastien
does. Also, AFAICS KDE as a whole is not particularly warm to
PA. Without PA having such a feature does not make too much sense
however.

You should be able to run gnome-bluetooth inside of KDE as
well.

But hey, best thing is to ask the kde guys.

Lennart