Request to become Provenpackager

Hi,

there are currently 452 open Merge Reviews (out of 1009 open review bugs
in total) open in Bugzilla. I have taken over 20 merge reviews in the
past month or two. In the majority of cases, I haven't got any replies
to the reviews even though some time has passed.

A lot of the issues could be fixed in a minute or two in CVS; as I
understand provenpackagers are allowed to do these kinds of small fixes
after having announced it a few days in advance. Doing a review is of
little avail if the maintainer doesn't respond.

I hereby proclaim my candidacy to become provenpackager.
--
Jussi Lehtola
Fedora Project Contributor