Re: packages that have not yet rebuilt in dist-f11

On Mon, 2009-04-20 at 21:18 +0200, Iain Arnell wrote:
> Then change the freeze policy - I'm also dumping new packages into F11
> as zero day updates, as per policy:

I think you misunderstood.  I have no issue at all with Orcan bringing
new packages in.  That's fine.

My issue is that we have waited so long in trying to get all the old
stuff rebuilt that the checking it is doing is starting to fall apart at
the seams because we've entered a freeze period.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!