packages that have not yet rebuilt in dist-f11

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Apr 20 19:47:50 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-20 at 15:29 -0400, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:

> My intention, when I asked for cvs, was to have the package submitted
> to F-11-updates, not to F-11 itself. The package got approved on the
> 17th. Should I have waited until F-11 is released to ask for cvs? I
> want to learn this to do things the "proper" way next time.

You did it the proper way.  The maintainers whom haven't rebuilt their
packages yet and force the fact that we continue to have to monitor
which ones haven't been built, and catch packages like yours by accident
is who haven't done it the proper way.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!