Finding file conflicts

Hi,

I ran into a situation where two packages in F10 (pwlib-devel and
ptlib-devel) contained file conflicts, and yum tried to install
both (in this case there seems to be a bug that made yum ignore the
Obsoletes: line of on of the packages).

If I as a packager craft a package for Fedora, how can I check that
this package's contents aren't accidentially conflicting with another
package in Fedora? Is there some magic python script that would check
a package against a whole repo?

Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net